Cosmo Cricket Card - Material Girl

7.27.2010


After making a Thank You card the other day, I decided to keep up the creativity. I just love Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl line and wanted to make a card to save in my "rainy day" stash. I used Cosmo's journaling cards, which are the perfect size for quick cut and paste (that's scissors and glue) onto some cardstock. Then, I added a simple backstitch for the leaves and stem of the flower. I wish all projects were this simple! No muss - no fuss. 

"Cause we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl." ~ Madonna

1 comment:

  1. such a cute card, thank you so much for your encouraging words on my blog. I did in fact set up an etsy store last night. Just going to try things out and see how it goes. Thanks again for your support - I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete