Cosmo Cricket Thank You Card

7.26.2010


I needed to make a special Thank You card for our uncle and his wife. After years of having the same sofa in our living room, it had finally met its life expectancy. Although I did not have enough motivation to buy a new one because of my strict budget, we got THE phone call that we just couldn't pass up. Our uncle had purchased a sofa set that ended up being too big for their living room. So they called us up and asked if we would like it. (Uh, yea!) So, we picked the new set up and couldn't be happier! For this, I am so thankful for their generosity. The bonus was that it fit in our living room perfectly and it matches our decor too. It can't get any better than that!

I decided to create and send them this Thank You card with a special note inside and a photo of us enjoying their gift. We truly are grateful! Thank you, Uncle Fred and Nancy!

For this card I used Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird line and found my inspiration from Debbie Olson. She is the "go-to-gal" when you need to make a quick card design. Thanks, Debbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment