Road Trip Mini Album

7.24.2010


I am so craving a road trip! Luckily, summer is not over yet and there is still time left to hit the road [jack]. To quench my craving for the open road, I created this mini album of our family's past road trips. I used my ol' reliable cricut machine to cut out the chipboard album and attached a single binder ring. I used K & Company's Road Trip All-in-One scrap pad for everything else. 

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." ~ St. Augustine





When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money.  Then take half the clothes and twice the money.  ~Susan Heller


A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.  ~Lao Tzu


No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow. 
~Lin Yutang



No comments:

Post a Comment