Wall Art

7.23.2010


I have been redecorating my daughter's room and have been creating artwork for her bare walls. During my lunch time at work, I stopped at the thrift store and found three white picture frames. Each was only $1.00, so I couldn't pass them up. I decided to make tags for each frame and hang them in her bedroom. First, I used my Cricut machine to cut out the tags. Then I added gold stitching around the edges. 



Next, I used an EK border punch on a pale pink Bazzill Basics cardstock.





Then cut out rectangles from three patterned papers. 




I glued everything together and attached them onto the tags and stamped all the edges. 


I then added different embellishments to each tag like pearls, rhinestones, flowers, and stick pins.


Last, I glued each tag onto embossed cardstock and placed them inside the frames. Now I can hang them in my daughter's room! These tags were inspired by Wendy McKee - who makes everything look so simple and pretty!

Click image to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment