10 Minute Challenge

8.15.2010

So you have "no time to be crafty", you say?


I say, "do you have just 10 minutes?"


Yesterday, we hit the lake and spent the day on our wave runners. The weather was perfect, the water was perfect, I had plenty of sunscreen (again, perfect). Nothing could be better - until this moring. Wow! I am so sore! I had been having so much fun I didn't realize how much work it really was. Is this a sign I'm getting older? Nah!


Anyway, last night I was determined to create a card, but I had no energy. So I challenged myself to create a card in less than 10 minutes. And this is what I came up with...(notice the sentiment? I thought it was ironic because I embraced happiness on the lake but my body paid for it later. Ha!)




So now I feel super accomplished. I took on the lake, flew up and down those wakes at high speed, avoided a sunburn, made a card, and then, zzz zzzz zzz! 


So my point is this...being crafty doesn't always have to be a time consuming task. Just set the timer and push your creativity. You'll be surprised - I was!


Patterned Paper: Everyday Blessings from Papertrey Ink
Sentiment Stamp: Mega Mixed Messages from Papertrey Ink
Ink: Moss Green and Brown from Clear Snap
Flower & Jewels: from Me & My Big Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment