Eye Spy Me on Cosmo Cricket!

8.21.2010

Well, just knock me over with a feather this morning! You may know that Cosmo Cricket is one of my favorite go-to designers for most of my scrapbook creations. Well, this morning I was catching up on their blog and read today's post Eye Spy. It was a post about some interesting projects Cosmo's Design Team found on the internet. So I scrolled down the list and saw a card and thought, "Hey, that card looks familiar!"

It was mine! My card was featured on the Cosmo Cricket blog! I could get used to waking up with this kind of news.




2 comments:

  1. You may of noticed the name of the boat on Kim's card? The "S.S. Omo". Years ago, when Kim was in 1st grade, she made me a "Happy Mother's Day" card. She signed it, "I love you Omo". She had spelled "Mom" wrong. I thought it was the cutest thing. Sadly, I don't know what became of the card, I had it for years. So this is actually the second special card Kim's given me with the name "Omo". I love this one too and will make sure I keep it forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thanks, mom. Glad you liked your card (both of them)!

    ReplyDelete