Playing with Stamps

8.11.2010

Happy Wednesday everyone! Okay, I hope you like this next card just as much as I do! Cause I had sooo much fun making it.


Keeping it simple, I used a combination of stamps in Orchid and Moss to add detail around the edge of the front side of the card. I wanted the ink to just "peek-a-boo" out from the edges of the card.


Then, I cut out the rest of my patterned paper and inked around the edges (easy enough).


And I used my brand new paper punch from EK Success (love it!) to punch out some pretty textured pink paper for the sentiment. 


Now, for the close up....notice those tiny little sparkles on the butterflies? Well I hope you noticed them - they took me longer to apply those darn little things than making the rest of the card (lol). But hey, it's all in the details!


Stamps: Color Box in Orchid, Moss Green, and Chestnut Roan
Patterned Paper: Bountiful by Basic Grey; and Cupid Bow & Arrow from Pink Paislee
Blue Flower: (handmade) but the center is Bloomers Flower Trim from Webster's Pages in Aqua
Border Punch: Binding Punch from EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment