You're A Hoot!

8.22.2010

I've been having so much fun making these hybrid cards with kits from the Digichick. They are so simple to create because you can rearrange your layout on the computer before accidentally cutting your paper, then realizing it doesn't look right. Easy does it for me!


For this card, I created my layout in Photoshop, printed it out and applied it to cardstock, adding photo corners around each corner. That cute little owl came from the Color Me Happy digital kit - I simply outlined with a glitter stick and attached some sweet little flowers. A perfect card for your best friend or someone who just makes you smile!


Glitter: Orange Peel from Stickles
Flowers: Tiffany Teal Iced by Prima Marketing

3 comments:

  1. I have an empty 5x7 picture frame. Will it fit? Hint. Hint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty. I love the photo corners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this card! From the fresh bright colors, right down to the blinged out owl! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete