Delovely Card & Ghost Flowers

9.02.2010

I have several cards coming up for you all created with Cosmo Cricket's Delovely papers. Maybe it's the bright colors, the patterns, or the endless amount of ideas I am getting from these papers - but either way, I've been making tons of cards with these papers. Today, I will show you my first card...


I had been keeping that cute little ghost flower from Heidi Swapp in my stash, but hadn't used it yet. I'm glad I did - I think this ghost shape added so much fun to my card!



Then I cut out flowers from the back of the Deluxe patterned paper and added flowers, butterflies and a little pin. For my last detail, I added some lime green pearls and my stamped "Hi there" sentiment from Papertrey Ink. 



I can't wait to show you the other cards I made! Until then....enjoy the day!

Patterned Paper: Deluxe and Delicious from Cosmo Cricket's Delovely line
Butterfly: Martha Stewart's Classic Butterfly
Stamped Sentiment: Mega Mixed Messages from Papertrey Ink
Ghost Flower: Heidi Swapp


No comments:

Post a Comment