Delovely Card No. 3 - Doily Love

9.04.2010

Happy Saturday all - hope it's been going well! Today is Day 3 of using Cosmo Cricket's Delovely papers to make a card. My daughter was a big help with this card, sitting right along beside me giving her opinion along the way. I think she made better choices than I originally had for this design - I'm glad I listened to her!


I created We created this card by starting with a bright blue matting, then adding Cosmo Cricket's Delimit patterned paper for the background. We found a pretty little white doily in my stash but decided it would look much better if we changed the color. So we took out the turquoise Glimmer Mist and sprayed away (aaahhh, much better)! 

For the flower, we cut out a scalloped circle, then added a smaller circle, followed by that cute flower brad from K&Company.



My daughter chose the sentiment for this card - Love, from Papertrey Ink. Then, we completed the card by adding a scalloped border and pink Zva Creative pearls. 

Next week, I will be posting a few mini albums I've been working on. Oh! And some fun Halloween projects too!

Patterned Papers: Delimit and Deluxe from Cosmo Cricket's Delovely line.
Stamped Sentiment: Mega Mixed Messages from Papertrey Ink
Other: Flower Brad from K&Company; Pink Pearls by Zva Creative; Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment