Disneyland Mini Album

9.15.2010


In case I haven't said so enough, I love using Cosmo Cricket for most of my scrapbooks, cards, or paper crafts. So after looking through my photos, I found our trip to Disneyland and knew that Cosmo's Early Bird line would match perfectly for a mini album! The colors are so bright and happy - just like Disneyland!


I used my Cricut to cut out the chipboard and papers from the Accent Essentials cartridge. I am so thankful I have the Cricut because I wasn't about to hand cut all these pages (gasp)! To decorate the mini album, I used the Early Bird line Ready-Set-Chipboard and Journal Cards.



Here are my children acting it up for the camera and riding the Buzz Lightyear ride in Tomorrowland. 



Here we are enjoying breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen. Such a fun and interactive place. The kids can play with the dishes, sing and dance, and even have breakfast with all the Disney characters. This is RSVP only, but well worth it! And the kids loved the Mickey Mouse shaped cereal and waffles!



Look at my daughter with her hands up! My little dare-devil on the teacups. 
And here we all are enjoying the Jungle Cruise (it feels good to sit down). 



And here we are waiting in the line for the Pirates of the Caribbean - my favorite ride! When I was little, I remember thinking the pirates and fire were real (I wonder if my kids think the same way). 



And here are my children, each with their dads. Look at those happy faces - these photos make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment