Going Batty for Halloween

9.13.2010

During the weekend, we were busy making homemade strawberry jam. Oh my goodness, the berries were so perfect and ripe, I'm surprised there were any left to make the jam. Then, of course we had to decorate all the mason jars. I can't wait to reveal them to you!


For today, I wanted to share another Halloween themed card I created, again using my Cuttlebug to emboss the zig-zag stitch (which I am loving these days). Then, I added a black scalloped border to divide my two patterned papers. I stamped my sentiment in the center and cut out my stamped bats, then added them onto the card with foam tape. Last, I added little jeweled eyes on the bats. So cute!

Notice the simplicity of this card? I haven't had much time after work this past week to create, but I've embraced the time constraint and beat the clock with each creation. Plus, it's a great challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment