Halloween Card (Altered Doily)

9.11.2010

Wow! It's almost midnight here! I've been busy all day cleaning out my scrapping supplies, rearranging, and finding goodies I forgot I had. I still have a few things to do, but that will have to wait until the morning (which is just 30 minutes away). 

But I have also been busy making some really fun goody bags that I made with the new Crate Paper line - I just love it and can't wait to share all the fun things I made! 



Anyway, it's been a very busy weekend here. So I thought I would share another simple Halloween card that I made the other day. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the zig-zag stitch around the border and stamped some stars onto the background. Then, I took a plain white doily and changed the color by stamping it with black ink. I was trying to make it look cobweb-like or even gothic, dare I say?



Then, I stamped my "Trick or Treat" sentiment and added black and orange embroidery thread. Last, I added some orange jewels. Super simple!

Now, I'm off to try to get some sleep. There's so much more to do tomorrow. Good night, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment