Halloween Card: Embossed Details

9.10.2010

We are approaching Halloween (well, next month anyway)! I have been busy creating lots of different Halloween themed cards. Each with its own special details - some with doilies, some very vintage inspired, and this one for today - a basic card with pretty embossed details!


I stared with a soft orange cardstock to create the base and used black cardstock as a matting. Then I took my kraft paper and embossed it with my Cuttlebug and inked the raised parts in orange. I added my simple black satin ribbon around the card and adhere to the black matting. 


Then I used two different sized circle punches to cut out a black and orange base, stamping the orange base and inking the edges. Using foam tape between the circles, I placed them both under this purple frame chipboard and added three orange jewels.

A super easy card to make in less than 15 minutes!

Cardstock: Bazzil Basics
Jewels: Zva Creative
Frame: Chipboard Frames pack from Recollections (Michael's)
Stamp: Halloween Clear Stamps from Recollections (Michael's)
Embossed Swirls: Cuttlebug A2 D'vine Swirls


No comments:

Post a Comment