It's Beginning to Feel Like Fall

9.24.2010


The weather here in California has cooled off this past week. I felt all cozy and wanted to snuggle up at home, but I am certain that next week the weather will be completely different as it always changes in California. Anyway, the cooler weather inspired me to create this fall-themed card. I love this time of year when the leaves start changing color - it's amazing!


I used fabric leaves, a Jenni Bowlin bingo card, some pretty satin ribbon, and a stamped sentiment from Papertrey Ink. And the best part is that this card came together in just a few minutes. I just love it when it all works together! Easy peasy!


Patterned Paper: Restoration line from Crate Paper
Bingo Card: Jenni Bowlin
Sentiment: Spooky Sweets II from Papertrey Ink


2 comments: