The Lovely Designs of Tanya Tahir

9.14.2010


Have you seen the designs of Tanya Tahir? She is a very talented scrapbooker and paper crafts artist and is the blog author of Sweet About Me. I was visiting her blog and saw this card she made. I was immediately drawn to the bright colors, and of course, that vintage children's imagery. It reminds me of the 1950's when Dick and Jane ruled the school books. 

Anyway, so when Tanya mentioned that she would start selling her cards on Etsy, I was so excited that I was able to buy this card from her. I'm even more happy that it made it safely through its travels all the way from Australia to my home in California. 

Now, I hope that all of you visit Tanya's blog and are inspired by her beautiful designs. 


Thanks, Tanya! I love this card!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kim! You are such a sweetie!!!! Thank you! And I so happy that you love my card :) I have been a little slack in adding more items to my etsy store but will do very soon, so stay tuned :)

    Thank you so very much for your wonderful support and encouragement. I truly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't wait to see what you add to the shop! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete