Making It Match

9.01.2010


Today, I wanted to show you a cute little hybrid card and matching gift box I made the other day using digital kits over at the Digichick. I opened up a blank Photoshop canvas and started to create the layout of my card. When I was happy with the layout, I printed it out then cut out the banner and scalloped flower. I added foam tape to give them both dimension and added small ribbon around the banner. Last, I added fabric flowers and little pearls the card. 

For the giftbox, I used this fun little template in Photoshop by Kelleigh in coordinating paper (and it's double sided). Now, this set is ready to be given as a gift - just add some goodies inside the box! So simple! I hope you've been inspired to make your own gift wrapping with your scrapbook supplies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment