Paper Crafts Magazine

9.17.2010


I've browsed every page in the current issue of Paper Crafts magazine. Ok, I've browsed it several times. But there is one particular card that I keep turning to over and over - it's Melissa Bickford's "One Crazy Cat" card on page 40. I just love the bright colors and its simple design. I loved it so much that I decided to scraplift it! 

Now because I believe in giving full credit to those who've created their own artwork, I requested Melissa's permission to post this remake of her card on my blog. So with her blessing, here is her card followed by my own remake. I hope I did the card justice! 

Thanks, Melissa for the inspiration and allowing me to share this card!
Your work and stamps are so lovely!


The supplies I used to remake this card are:
Cardbase and Matting: Bazzil Basics
Stamps: (Circle Flourish, Cat, Sentiment) Papertrey Ink
Ink: Tsukineko black


1 comment:

  1. You did her card very proud! Beautiful work! We'd love it if you joined in some of the challenges over at Papercraft Star. We are currently hold a drawing right now too! This is such a cute card... I love http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/lets-celebrate-early-enter-our-2500.html

    ReplyDelete