3 Little Pumpkins!

10.24.2010



Hello everyone! I decided to play along for the first time with the latest sketch over at Cardabilities. I really love that this sketch looks like an ornament tied with a bow, but because I thought that might be a little obvious, I kept with a Halloween theme and decorated it with those adorable little pumpkins. Aren't they cute?

And don't forget, tomorrow I will announce the winner of the giveaway here at my blog. It could be you!


Patterned Papers:: Blackbird; My Mind's Eye
Baker's Twine: Chocolate; Papertrey Ink
Sentiment:: Spooky Sweets II; Papertrey Ink
Pumpkins:: Blackbird Chipboard; My Mind's Eye

7 comments:

  1. this is sooooo adorable...have a fantastic week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh what a great card, thanks for playing with Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute!!!! :) love your halloween lovely card! thank you for playing with us at Cardabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are amazing! Loved the twine too! Thanks for joining us at cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute and great color! Thanks for participating at Cardabilities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those little pumpkins! Too cute. This card came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, this is just absolutely gorgeous! beautiful card!:)

    Hugz
    Deb

    ReplyDelete