CASE Study Challenge No. 9

10.12.2010


Phew! I barely made the deadline for the new challenge over at CASE Study. And I'm so glad I made the deadline because the inspiration card from Barbara Anders was so pretty - I really wanted a chance to recreate my own version. I used papers from Crate Paper and that pretty orange flower from Prima Marketing. I found the leaves over at Jo-Ann Fabric - they work perfect for paper crafts and only cost about $1 for a huge bag. I love a bargain!

There is still time to participate in the giveaway here at my blog and win some free goodies! Good luck and thanks for stopping by!

Patterned Paper and Border: Restoration, Crate Paper
Sentiment: Spiral Bouquet, Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kimberly! Great Autumn feel and I love the touch of cool blue! Thanks so much for playing, I'm glad you made it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chupa. I really enjoyed your challenge blog and can't wait to participate again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those oranges and strip of grey. Lovely. It was so much fun to sponsor CASE study this past week - thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete