Countdown to Halloween...

10.25.2010


Can you believe in less than one week, Halloween will be here and October will be over? I can't. Time is just flying by. But the kids are excited to put on their costumes and start their night-long quest for candy! 

Anyway, recently I purchased several of the digi stamps over at the Greeting Farm. My daughter and I sat down and spent some time coloring with Copic markers. She just loves those markers and feels like it's such a treat when I allow her to use them. This is one of the images my daughter colored! I think she is pretty good! 


Then, we decided to make a card out of this happy little witch. I supervised and provided direction while my daughter did the piecing together. She saw the look of pleats in a magazine and wanted to try - so we kept it simple. 


Then we added some black glitter buttons and place black cardstock behind the orange frame. Last, we applied foam tape to adhere the witch so it looks like she is flying over the card. I totally enjoyed getting crafty with my daughter - it was a great way to spend some time together and she loves the final result!


And here are the Copic markers my daughter used for this card. 


And don't forget that I will announce the winner this evening for the Glossy Accents and Crackle Accents!

Patterned Papers; Frame; Stamp:: Recollections; Michael's
Witch:: Hallo Witch Digi Stamp; Greeting Farm

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, is she cute! I love her lavender hair and that paper is gorgeous! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete