Get Sketchy #58 Challenge

10.08.2010


I decided to have some fun playing along with this week's card challenge over at Get Sketchy. I used Cosmo Cricket's Ever After papers placed onto a shimmery silver cardstock from Bazzil Basics. I used my Cuttlebug and Sizzix die for the scalloped circle and scored the edges for dimension, then inked around the edges to really make it pop! 


Then, I tied a ribbon around the card and through the scalloped circle and added a pretty mixture of buttons, each with its own texture and even that pretty satin button (I love that one) to match those shiny flower pins. Aren't they adorable? 


Let me know what you think - I love your comments! Thanks for stopping by!

Patterned Papers: Ever After from Cosmo Cricket
Sentiment: Mega Mixed Messages from Papertrey Ink
Other: Buttons, Jenni Bowlin; Pins, Little Yellow Bicycle



No comments:

Post a Comment