A Little Cosmo Cricket!

10.16.2010

Good morning! It's raining again today and I've heard nothing about if my son's soccer game is canceled - so I guess we will take our umbrellas and enjoy the show anyway! Today I will share a card with you that I created last night for the challenge sketch No. 60 over at Get Sketchy.

I used papers from Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness and a banner stamp from Lawn Fawn that I colored with Copic markers.


Using a grid pattern can sometimes be a challenge for me. That's when I have to break out the calculator to get my measurements just right. My confession to you make me blush with embarrassment. I hope I'm not the only one (yikes). 


After I laid the grid onto my cardstock, I had some fun by adding some varied colored daisies, punched out butterflies, and the tiniest little pearls. Then I stamped out my banner, colored it with Copics, inked the edges, and used foam tape to adhere for dimension. 


Before you leave, why not participate in the giveaway here at my blog and win some free goodies! Simply become a follower before midnight, October 24thand you will be entered to win! I will announce the winner on October 25th. Good luck and thanks for stopping by.

Patterned Papers:: Togetherness Line: Pinwheels, All a Flutter; Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock:: Vintage Cream; Papertrey Ink
Banner Stamp:: Bannerific, The Lawn Fawn
Butterflies:: Classic Butterfly Punch; Martha Stewart
Copic Markers:: Mignonette YG11, Pale Cobalt Green YG41



6 comments:

  1. This is so lovely ,thought I would check out the competition for this challenge.A very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! (Now why didn't I think of using a calculator for a grid - sheesh?!?!?) I love it! The green copic banner is just georgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Heather Innusa

    I know, Heather! If I didn't use the calculator, I'd be wasting way to many pieces of pretty paper. lol

    ReplyDelete