Love. Ever After. *2 Sketches 4 You*

10.16.2010


Good evening! How is your weekend going so far? I'm still stuck inside the house because it's raining. Although it managed to stop raining long enough to enjoy my son's soccer game - those little ones are too darn cute! And don't get me wrong. The rain is lovely! 

Today, I had lots of time to play along with the sketch challenge No. 63 over at 2 Sketches 4 You


I used papers from Cosmo Cricket's Ever After line. I think this would be a great card to give with a wedding gift or maybe an anniversary present. 


I just love the way these colors work so great with the lace and those sweet little buttons! Aren't they cute? 


Before you leave, why not participate in the giveaway here at my blog and win some free goodies! Simply become a follower before midnight, October 24thand you will be entered to win! I will announce the winner on October 25th. Good luck and thanks for stopping by.

Patterned Papers:: Ever After; Cosmo Cricket
Scalloped Circle:: Spellbinders
Border Punch:: Fiskars

1 comment:

  1. this is such a lovely combination of paper and pattern - turned out gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete