Papercraft Star Challenge 16

10.09.2010


When I saw the sketch over at Papercraft Star, I just had to participate! Here is my card using this week's sketch. I used supplies from Papertrey Ink to create this fun little autumn-inspired card. Not only am I happy with the results, but I love any excuse to sit down and color - those little pumpkins gave me just that motivation!


Thanks for stopping by and for any comments! And don't forget to participate in the giveaway on my blog!

Patterned Papers: Autumn Abundance, Papertrey Ink
Stamps & Sentiment: Vintage Picnic, Papertrey Ink
Copic Markers: YG41, YG67, E35, YR07, and Y38


4 comments:

  1. You did an absolutely beautiful job on this card. I love the fresh colors, your coloring is spot on... just beautifully composed! Thanks for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wow! Making my rounds to the last few entrants and I'm soo glad you decided to participate in this challenge. :) Your card is beautiful! Great papers, coloring and perfect job of paperpiecing that picnic basket. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is Gorgeous! I love the colors and the patterned paper is great! I also love the addition of the button and bling. Great work! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable! Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete