Top 5 Lessons from a Cowboy

10.10.2010


There's another birthday a'comin' y'all and this one is for a special person. My soon to be mother-in-law will be celebrating her special day. She is a cowgirl at heart and I wanted to make a card fittin' just for her. I created this card using Cosmo Cricket's Wanted and based my layout on Sketch #123 down yonder at Friday Sketchers


I even created an envelope to match the card using the Wild Card cartridge from Cricut. The envelope flap has a cute scalloped detail I just love! Then, I added a banner on the front of the envelope with her name and finished it off with some twine - just like the cowboys would use! Yeehaw!


And now I leave you with my top 5 lessons from a cowboy...
  1. "Don't squat with yer spurs on."
  2. "If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging."
  3. "Speak your mind, but ride a fast horse."
  4. "If you think you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around."
  5. "Never miss a good chance to shut up."


Thanks for stopping by y'all and don't forget to participate in the giveaway!

Papers and cowboy: Wanted; Cosmo Cricket
Banners, Sentiment, Horseshoes: Bannerific, Sophie's Sentiments; Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment