Vintage Postcard Meets Crafty Opportunity

10.26.2010


If any of you know me, then you know I love everything vintage. Tablecloths, linens, pottery, china, children's books, chippy paint...the list goes on and on. So it's only natural for me to create a vintage style card, inspired by my love for the tattered and worn. 


I came across a nice little stash of Halloween themed postcards. So I found it a perfect opportunity to scan the images to preserve them, print them, and make some fun cards. I based this card on the challenge over at Waltzingmouse sketches. Last week, I was the random winner of their Rescue Remedies stamp set - I can't wait for it to arrive so I can share with you some ideas I have for the set. You can purchase the set here - and no, I am not a paid sponsor, just a happy winner!

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments. Have a great day!

Patterned Paper:: Toil & Trouble; The Girl's Paperie
Sentiment:: Spooky Sweets II; Papertrey Ink
Die Cuts:: Provocraft, Sizzix
Ink:: Fresh Snow; Papertrey Ink

6 comments:

  1. I love the Vintage vibe of this card Kim! Congrats on your winnings! YAHOOO! Can't wait to see what you create with those WM stamps! Thanks for playing with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great vintage collage of Halloween images! Congrats on winning the WMS set - you will love it!!! thanks for playing again with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo sweet ... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet and vintage! I love your card. Thank you for sharing, all the best on Betsy's challenge, and a hug from a fellow participant :)

    Viola

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Kimberly! That postcard is so sweet and you've used it beautifully on your card. Thanks so much for playing along!!

    Paper Crafts Go-to Gal
    Betsy Veldman

    ReplyDelete