Wishing You Well

10.15.2010


Happy Friday! It feels so good to have the weekend ahead of me. It's raining and it feels so cozy! Today, I wanted to share a sweet little card I created using Cosmo Cricket papers and stamps from Papertrey Ink - both my absolute favorites!

I based my card on sketch No. 25 from Everything but the Kitchen Sink. I can't decide if the cute sentiment or the little flowers are my favorite part of this card. 


I decided to take a photo of the Copic markers I used to color the flowers because a visual is better than just telling you. Don't you agree?


Before you leave, why not participate in the giveaway here at my blog and win some free goodies! Simply become a follower before midnight, October 24th and you will be entered to win! I will announce the winner on October 25th. Good luck and thanks for stopping by.

Patterned Papers: Ever After, Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Vintage Picnic, Papertrey Ink
Die Cut: Sizzix 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you are fast! And this card is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a new blogger too, i like your banner & cards, you have an amazing eye for colour & pattern. i'll keep coming back. thanks for sharing!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lynnette and Courtney! I had a great time playing along.

    Sheila, thanks for your sweet comments about my cards and blog. That made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the colors and the lace! Thanks for playing with us EBTKS girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the lace! Thanks so much for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete