You Little Devil

10.03.2010

Hi everyone, happy October! Did you enjoy World Card Making Day yesterday? I sure did. I created lots of cards in celebration of Halloween, which is just around the corner. The kids are getting so excited. My son can't decide want he wants to be for Halloween, but my daughter has decided to make her own costume this year. I love that she is choosing to be crafty (hmmm....she must take after me). 

Today I wanted to share with you a cute little card I created using a digi stamp from The Greeting Farm. My daughter and I were busy coloring lots of cute little Halloween digi stamps this weekend. They are all so cute! I will be sure to share them all with you very soon. 


For this card, I used The Greeting Farm's Hallo Shedevil digi stamp and colored her using Copic markers. I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the scalloped circles and colored in the bright orange circle. I adhered satin ribbon and those sweet glitter buttons. Normally, I would add my sentiment to the front of the card, but I thought I would try something different. So I added my sentiment to the inside and colored the banner with Copics. So fun!


Patterned Paper: 7 Gypsies
Glitter Buttons: Jo-Ann Fabric
Sentiment: Halloween Clear Stamps from Michael's
Markers: Copic

No comments:

Post a Comment