You're So Sweet. *2 Sketches 4 You*

10.16.2010


Taking photos with the rain and the clouds overhead is very challenging. I had to dry off the bricks and place a cover over my camera. I guess you may not have even noticed? So let's forget I said anything - lol!

This is the second card I created from sketch challenge No. 60 over at 2 Sketches 4 You. And I had so much fun with this one - there is a little of both wet and dry embossing going on with this card. Can you see it? 


I started by using my Cuttlebug to dry emboss those little polka-dots and did a zig-zag stitch onto a shimmery cardstock. Then I added my lace and ribbon around and adhered to the card base with foam tape. Then, I used a Spellbinders die cut for my scalloped circle and stamped some polka-dots to keep with my theme. 


Then, I stamped that cute little cupcake and heat-embossed to give it some texture. I stamped my sentiment and used foam tape to adhere my cupcake. Isn't this sweet? 

There is still time to participate in the giveaway here at my blog and win some free goodies! Simply become a follower before midnight, October 24thand you will be entered to win! I will announce the winner on October 25th. Thanks for stopping by and for any comments! 

Cardstock:: Vintage Cream, Sweet Blush; Papertrey Ink
Cupcake and Sentiment:: Cupcake Collection; Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

  1. You're cards are so cute - I love the lace on this one! I found you on two peas and now I'm your newest follower. I would love for you to check out my

    Melissa
    http://burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! I'm so glad you found me over at Two Peas - they have such a fun website. I hopped on over to your blog and became a follower too. You make such lovely things! Will be watching...

    ReplyDelete
  3. another stunner - you are rocking this sketch
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet! Love the cupcake & lacy trim!

    ReplyDelete