And the Winner Is...

11.28.2010

Wow! A huge thank you to everyone who played along during the first annual Papercraft Star Thanksgiving Week Blog Hop! We had an amazing amount of people who participated by hopping along to each of the Design Team members blogs commenting for a chance to win amazing prizes along the way including, an amazing Grand Prize from My Favorite Things! The winner of the Grand Prize has been announced over at the Papercraft Star blog - check it out! It could be you! But first, keep reading below to see if you're the winner of my personal blog giveaway!

As you all know, I offered my own giveaway for new and current followers of my blog. I've gathered some goodies for one lucky person to create your own scrapbook mini album. The kit is valued at $14.00 and includes everything you see below, including a chipboard book from Colorbok; an entire Joy Ride Mini Deck full of Cosmo Cricket paper goodness; and, a package of adorable alpha epoxy stickers from KI Memories.




Congratulations, Christiana! Please send me an email (just under my photo on the right side bar) with your address and I will send this prize package your way!

And thanks so much to everyone who played along - you are all so amazing and your comments just made my whole week! I will be stopping by your blogs real soon to see all of your creations. I hope to see you play along for the next Papercraft Star Challenge 23. It's my first challenge as a Design Team member so I'm super excited!



2 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I'm so excited! Thank you so much! Off to email you now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Christiana
    Yay, Christy! I got your information and will be sending out your package of goodies right away. I hope you enjoy and have lots of fun creating with those fun Cosmo Cricket papers!

    ReplyDelete