Holiday Gift Card Tags Tutorial

11.22.2010

Hello everyone! I hope you had fun yesterday on the hop over at Papercraft Star. If not, you may start the hop here and join in the fun and win some free goodies!

I've been busy making lots of projects for my Design Team work and I created another super easy project that I wanted to share with all of you! I created these Holiday Gift Card Tags using products from The Digi Chick. My tutorial for how to make these is posted over at the Hybrid Chick blog. These little pocket tags are the perfect size to hold a gift card, money, candy canes, or little notes. I think they would be perfect to attach to a gift bag or hang from the Christmas tree! I hope you have a look and have some fun making your own version of these adorable little gift card holders.


Thanks for stopping by and as always, for any comments - they make my day!

Patterned Papers: Snow Much Fun by Mari Koegelenberg
Baker's Twine: Pure Poppy from Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: Jo-Ann Fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment