If Turkeys Thought & Some Gratitude

11.25.2010


"If Turkeys Thought"

If turkeys thought, they'd run away,
A week before Thanksgiving Day.
But turkeys can't anticipate,
And so there's turkey on my plate!

That's a little poem me and my lil' sister used to say every Thanksgiving Day! Yes, we're kind of silly like that! And I'm super thankful this day that she and my mom will be joining us to celebrate all that we are thankful for. I have food prepared and cooking in the oven, games planned, and a scavenger hunt ready for the kids! What could be better? 

I am full of gratitude for so many reasons, including each of you who come to my blog and share my love of crafting! I created a little card this morning to share my gratitude for you, my blogging friends, and in appreciation of my family - who I love with every part of who I am. 




To each and every one of you...have a happy, safe, and wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

Cardstock: Rustic Cream; Papertrey Ink
Pattered Papers and Frame: Restoration line; Crate Paper
Stamped Sentiment: Spiral Bouquet; Papertrey Ink
Die Cuts: Leaves from Provocraft; Tim Holtz from Sizzix; Woodgrain Impression from Papertrey Ink




No comments:

Post a Comment