A Special Announcement!

11.14.2010

Today, I have a super exciting announcement that I have been wanting to share with you! I can hardly contain myself. So without any more delay, here it is...

I have been selected as one of the new Design Team members for Papercraft Star

And I couldn't be happier to join them. Together with the other Design Team members, I will be providing you with inspiration for their weekly challenges, providing tutorials, and sharing with you some fun prizes that you could win by joining in on the fun!

And because I have officially given you the invitation to join in the weekly challenges, I created a special invitation card just for you. My inspiration for this card is based on the color scheme and design of the Papercraft Star blog - how cool is that?


I wanted to keep the "star" theme going for this card, so I embossed stars onto my card base, added lots of fun flowers, and yes - added more stars! Why? Because at Papercraft Star, you get to be the star each week by submitting your creation based on the challenge for that week. The readers get to vote on their favorite submission and the winner receives a prize from that week's sponsor, plus a People's Choice button for their blog! 


I truly hope that everyone will join me and play along with the challenges, meet new crafters, and possibly win some free goodies by becoming the next Papercraft Star! 

But before you leave, please take a moment to visit the other Papercraft Star Design Team member's blogs - a great group of ladies who have tons of talent!


Thanks for stopping by!

Cardstock: Spring Rain; Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Ever After; Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Bannerific, Sophie's Sentiments; Lawn Fawn
Flowers: Recollections; Michael's
Tools: (star punch) Marvy; (star embossing plate) Provocraft

7 comments:

  1. Congrats to you Kim. I'm excited to work with you on the PCS team.
    Your card is adorable. Love those flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO exciting!!!
    I just found PCS this week and I LOVE it!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kim! I look forward to working with you on the Design Team...woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kim!! I am so happy to have you part of the PCS team! I look forward to creating with you :) BTW your invitation is so beautiful and such an awesome idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute invitation! Congrats and I'm so excited to create with you!! This is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderfully clever idea to use your announcement to create this darling card ! I am really looking forward to seeing what else you come up with now ! Glad you are with us at PCS, Kim.

    ReplyDelete