To: Heather Jensen - *Waltzingmouse Sketch 24*

11.20.2010


Hi everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a card I created in appreciation for my new blogging friend, Heather Jensen! I was in awe of one of her cards recently (ok well, all of her cards) that had tea-stained ribbon. Heather was so sweet to share with me how to make my own. So, I wanted to tell her how grateful I am for her kindness and share this card I created using my first tea-stained ribbon!


I based this card on the Waltzingmouse Stamps Challenge 24 using papers from Crate Paper and stamps from Papertrey Ink. I thought keeping fall colors was appropriate for Thanksgiving, which is just a few days away! I truly hope that each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family! And again, thank you Heather for all your kindness - I am so grateful to have a blogging friend like you!


P.S.....I wanted to let all of my blogging friends know that tomorrow, I will be having a giveaway here at my blog as part of the Papercraft Star Thanksgiving Week Blog Hop. I hope you all take some time from your holiday week to join Papercraft Star and hop along to each of the designer's blogs to win some free goodies! The blog starts tomorrow, Sunday, November 21, at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time. See you all tomorrow!


Cardstock: Rustic Cream; Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Restoration; Crate Paper
Frame: Tattered Angels
Stamps: Fillable Frames #7, Signature Greetings; Papertrey Ink

5 comments:

  1. Your tea stained ribbon looks wonderful against the pretty patterned papers you used here - thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!!
    I also posted a project today using Crate Restoration...it is so YUMMY!!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! I am so glad it worked out for you. It is so pretty. The colors are cheery and I LOVE that pin in your bow. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Kim for such a sweet girl :) I am sure Heather will be tickled pink to receive this! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete