And the Winner Is...

12.28.2010

Can I just say "wow" again? You are all the best when it comes to participating in these blog hops. Even during the busy holiday week, you still managed to stop by and join in the fun of the Papercraft Star Tags (and more) Blog Hop. I am even more thrilled to be able to send one lucky gal some free goodies from Cosmo Cricket's Material Girl line. I have chosen some fun papers, stickers, and chipboard for the winner.

So let's get to the big announcement...




Congratulations, Lisa! Please send me an email with your address and I will ship this box of Cosmo Cricket goodies out to you right away. My email is located on the right side bar under my photo. 

A huge thank you to everyone who played along on the blog hop. Your comments mean so much to me and I enjoy being able to stop by your blogs, meet you, and see your fun creations! 

1 comment:

  1. That's me! I'm that lucky gal! Thank you so much Kim I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete