Lawn Fawn's Winter Bunny

12.13.2010


Happy Monday! Here we are again, starting out a brand new week and I am so ready for it! I am up bright and early with my morning cup of coffee sharing a card I created yesterday with Lawn Fawn's Winter Bunny stamp. Isn't the little bunny too cute?

I decided to enter this card in the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 27 and I think I followed the sketch exactly with the additional of a bow!


I used my Copic markers to color the little bunny and was just about to color his scarf, but thought better. Instead, I decided to make his scarf match the patterned papers from the Basic Grey Jovial Collection. I stamped the scarf directly onto the patterned paper, cut it out, and adhered it to the bunny. See, I'm so clever! Hee hee!


I wanted the doily and bunny to appear to be floating down from the card, so I tied a bow from the top of the card, strung some little silver bells and tied it with a button! It kind of reminds me of a Christmas wreath, don't you think?

Well, I got to run! My coffee cup is empty and it's time to head off to work. I hope you all enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Bazzil Basics
Patterned Paper: (Jovial) Basic Grey
Stamp: (Winter Bunny) Lawn Fawn
Ribbon: MemrieMare
Sentiment: (On Ice) Papertrey Ink

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Kimberly Anne! I love the paper piecing on Winter Bunny's scarf, the crinkle ribbon and the jingle bells... it all came together so prettily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That bunny is so adorable. A doily is always a perfect addition in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling! Love his plaid scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little snow bunny! love your ribbon and bells - thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! That bunny wearing the scarf is so cute! Love the jingle bells! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet, I love the out of the box technique with the scarf and the bells are totally fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww.... this is so so cute! very pretty card! thanks for joining us at WMSC this week!

    ReplyDelete