My Favorite Holiday Card

12.10.2010


Hello all my bloggy friends! Can you believe it? We are down to only two weeks left until Christmas. I have to get my Christmas cards out and mailed before it's too late. I'm pretty sure this card might be my favorite card I've created for the holidays. It's definitely one I will be sending in the mail with my other holiday greetings.  I love the shabby ribbon with bells, the grungy text on the patterned paper, and the cute present on the label! 


To me, this card turned out so pretty. It might be my favorite holiday card I've created! I chose patterned papers from The Girl's Paperie, Tinsel & Twig - a gorgeous line of papers! Then, I added a label die from Papertrey Ink to be the focal point for that adorable little present from Lawn Fawn!


And that ribbon and lace! I just love this crinkle ribbon so much. Can you tell how much I like this card? Hee hee! Now I need to get my postage stamps because it's time to mail out the season's greetings! Here's hoping you all have a super fun weekend! I'll be back tomorrow with more to share!

Cardstock: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Deck the Halls from Tinsel & Twig) The Girl's Paperie
Label and Die: (Mat Stack Collection 1) Papertrey Ink
Stamps: (Bows & Holly) Lawn Fawn
Ribbon: MemrieMare
Ink: (Ripe Avocado) Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

  1. You're right, this is LOVELY, Kimberly Anne! Truly beautiful. You know I adore Lawn Fawn, and that crinkle ribbon with the jingle bells is the perfect embellishment! Love that lace too. Everything just really came together beautifully on this one. Great job! You deserve to be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely holiday card, so festive, I also love your idea of recycling the PTI stamp boxes too, such a great idea as I accumulated so many of time, might have to steal your brilliant idea! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Kim, love the colors and the jingle bells!

    ReplyDelete