Papercraft Star Tags of Christmas Blog Hop!

12.19.2010

Happy holidays and welcome to the Papercraft Star Tags (and more) of Christmas Blog Hop sponsored by Catherine Pooler. We are so happy you could join us for this special event! You should have arrived at my blog from Jen's blog, if that is not where you arrived from, then please join us at Papercraft Star to start the hop from the beginning so you don't miss a thing! You must be a follower of Papercraft Star, visit all the blogs and comment in order to be entered to win our fantastic Grand Prize!

During this hop we hope that you'll find a wealth of inspiration among the beautiful projects our Designers have created especially for you! To add to the fun, we've got fabulous prizes along the way at many of our Designer's blogs and you'll be entered to win a full month subscription to Club Inbox by our generous sponsor Catherine Pooler, if you visit every blog and leave a comment with all of our Designers! You have until midnight (Eastern Time) on Saturday, December 25, 2010, to leave all your comments and be entered to win the Grand Prize. We'll draw the winners of the prizes and announce them beginning Sunday, December 26, 2010.


And now, it's time for me to share the project I created for you! I wanted to create some fun "winter wonderland" inspired tags. I used white cardstock to create my tags and added a small doily tucked behind my patterned paper. Don't you just love this patterned paper? It's so soft and I just love the colors!


I added a gorgeous purple crinkle ribbon, some silver bells, and a little snowball too! Then, for an extra special detail I stamped "to" and "from" on the top of the tag. Perfect for gift giving!


I stamped the "Let It Snow" sentiment and adhered it to my tag with foam tape. For the last special detail, I used mica flakes to give it a snowy look and added a silver pearl in the center. Completed with a row of buttons, I really think these tags have the perfect "winter wonderland" look. 

And now...onto my awesome blog giveaway! I was in the holiday giving spirit, so I decided to make it a BIG giveaway!



For my blog candy, I am giving away a collection of Cosmo Cricket goodies! One lucky winner will receive everything you see above from the Material Girl collection! Included in this set are chipboard stickers, a sticker sheet, border elements, and six double-sided patterned papers! This set is brand new, valued at over $15.00, and is boxed and ready to be shipped! To enter to win my giveaway, here are the deets...


Happy Holidays to you and yours and thank you for joining us for the Papercraft Star Tags of Christmas Blog Hop. Your next stop on the blog hop is Angi.

Supplies Used for "Let It Snow" Christmas Tags:
Cardstock: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Sweet Season) Webster's Pages
Buttons: (Holiday Mix) Papertrey Ink
Sentiment: (2010 Holiday Tags Collection) Papertrey Ink
Ribbon: MemrieMare
Ink: (Perfect Plumeria) VersaMagic

38 comments:

  1. These tags are so cute! You have done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Kim!! I am so, so loving on these beautiful tags! I love the ribbon, the pom-poms... everything! This is are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tags! And I am already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute tags! I love the colors you used and the buttons and bells are a fun touch. Have a wonderful holiday Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I absolutely love your tags. The colors, the buttons, the ribbons, pom poms...everything about them. They are gorgeous. TFS and happy holidays! O, and I'm already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim these tags are beautiful! I love the colors, the bells and the pom pom! Such a fun tag! Merry Christmas! Regan

    ReplyDelete
  7. These tags are beautiful! Love the bells and snowball at the top! And that ribbon - so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us.

    I just discovered your blog on this fun hop and am now a follower!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooovvveee all of the pretty details on your tags Kim. That snowball, the doily, and the flakes are a wonderful added touch. Beautiful!

    Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh, I just love Webster paper! Such beautiful tags!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, beautiful tags. They will make very pretty packages under your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tags and so colorful. Love the bells and little 'snowball' added to the top. I'm a new follower of your blog as well. Love what your have created!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Love every detail! So creative. Love the color. I'm already a follower. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, these are so beautiful! So many sweet little details from the snowball and jingle bells (love it!), to the crinkle ribbon, buttons, mica powder, mini pearls... Lots of love went into these tags and you can tell!

    Your candy looks scrumptious! Thanks for the chance to win. I'm already a follower, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These tags are amazing!
    I'm now a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ohhh I love your pretty tags and your colours and embellies, especially the jingle bells and buttons!
    Thanks for the chance of winning your gorgeous candy, I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your tags are so colorful and fun Kim. Love all the little extras like the buttons and pompom. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tags really have created a feel of winter wonderland!! I love the colours you have chosen - and the little pompoms and bells are a wonderful touch. I've not heard of mica flakes before so will have to research those!!
    I'm a new follower. I have just found you through Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These just may be the sweetest tags ever. Using the stark white was an excellent choice ! Merry, merry to you and your family, Kim !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great set of tags Kim!! I am totally loving the paper and those buttons are just too cute. Great job! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the non-traditional colors, the doilly and that great crinkly seam binding, Kim! And great Blog candy...don't think I have any of that paper group.

    Yes I am a follower...think I joined on the last blog hop! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a new follower and love the tags that you made. I am listing your blog in my blog book as one to follow closely. Love the buttons and the paper doily. Love the material girl papers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Already a follower, I love the buttons and the colors you used. Great Tags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love, love, love those tags, Kim! I love the soft colors, the scrunchy ribbon, and those little bells are adorable! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. lOVE YOUR TAGS, especially the buttons and the white pom pom! Would love to win this blog prize.
    I just became a follower.
    Kim
    kjl571 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful tag! Such great details, I a, now a follower and look forward to seeing more creations. Merry Christmas to you and your family. TFS
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your tags, they are so happy and fun! I'm loving that purple crinkle ribbon. And I am already a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am a follower. What sweet tags! I love the buttons, the doilies and the bells. Thanks for a chance to win the Cosmo Cricket. Iris Soscia

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW! Gorgeous tags in gorgeous colors. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm already a follower.. I just love Webster paper! Such beautiful tags!! Thank you
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Rebecca Minor
    buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a lovely tags!

    I'm already a follower and love to have a change to win your candy.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am now a "follower"...love the doilies on the tag...very nice

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG!! These are GORGEOUS!! Love the doilies on the top!! Nice touch!

    I am already a follower of your lovely blog!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm a brand new follower of your blog. :) I love those tags, too. The vibrant colors, buttons and bells are all so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Already a follower. Love your work. The tags are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Already a follower! :D I absolutely LOVE these tags! Super super adorable, love the colors and the jingle bells! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh wow, that's the prettiest tags.... so sweet and lovely! Thanks for sharing! and thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

    ReplyDelete