Top 11 and Some News

12.31.2010



Happy New Year's Eve! 2010 is gone and I am excited to begin 2011. We've been busy at our house this week by giving our home a mini makeover - painting, tossing out old decorations, and swapping out old photos with fresh new ones. Even though you call this spring cleaning, it feels that the new year is a perfect time to get rid of the old and start fresh and new. Plus, it really makes me feel good inside to have this new beginning!

Last year, I started this blog to share my creations with you. I can say that I have made so many friends who share the same joy of being crafty - it's so amazing to see all of your talents. I've been blessed to have been invited on two design teams this past year, Papercraft Star where I post weekly projects and The Hybrid Chick where I post monthly tutorials, a huge highlight of my crafty year!

This brings me to some news that I'd like to share. I have also been invited to join the Design Team at Inspirational Card Sketches starting in January! I will be joining the gals on the team to create weekly projects based on the sketches provided. I hope that I make them proud!


And now, I'd like to share with you my 11 (as in 2011) favorite projects I created in 2010. They were chosen not for their design, but for what they meant to me or for their occasion/purpose. Picking 11 was tough! In no particular order....

Storage Box

Friendship Card (Get Sketchy Challenge Winner)

With Gratitude Card (Papercraft Star Challenge Winner)

Vintage Halloween Card (Waltzingmouse Stamps Challenge Winner)

Mini Album Gift for My Son

Sew Lovely Card (Published in Lawn Fawn 2011 Catalog)

Snowy Greetings Card (Featured on Lawn Fawn's Facebook)

Happy Birthday Card (Shown on Cosmo Cricket's Blog)

Hello Card

Digital Layout of My Son

Happy Holidays Card

To bring in the New Year, I created a few little treat bags to celebrate with some sweetness. At the top of this post is a full view. Here is the close up. The postcard was designed by yours truly! I wanted a vintage feeling, but couldn't find anything that fit - so, I created my own design in Photoshop and I just love it!


I hope the New Year finds you well! Here's to a new beginning. Welcome twenty eleven!

4 comments:

  1. Many congratulations Kim, you're truly a talented artist! I love your versatile creations.
    Happy New Crafty Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Congrats to ya Kim. Your designs are awesome. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo-hoo CONGRATS!!!! And I love your 11 picks! Just stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post, Kim! Congrats on all of your features this year and on your new DT gig! Here's to a wonderful 2011!

    ReplyDelete