Using Scraps for a Christmas Card

12.07.2010


This past weekend not only did I create lots of projects, but I organized all my scrapping papers! I sorted my scrap pieces and organized them by color. I told myself that I WILL use the scraps and not let them go to waste. So here is my first project with this idea in mind. I had some left over paper from the Holiday Gift Card Tags tutorial I created for the Hybrid Chick blog. I hope you had a chance to see it! If not, head on over!


The papers I used from the Snow Much Fun digital kit are so fun and bright. Don't they just make you feel happy? I wanted to keep that happy feeling so I used a red heart-shaped doily I had been holding on to (in my stash of scraps) and that cute heart "noel" chipboard from Cosmo Cricket. 


This was one of those simple, quick and easy cards to make. Another one down for my Christmas cards! And boy-oh-boy does it feel good to have my scraps all organized! Now if I can just keep using my scraps, I'll have more room for some new stuff. Hee hee!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow as I reveal my Design Team project for Papercraft Star's Challenge 24. 

Cardstock: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink; (Blue) Bazzil Basics
Patterned Papers: (Snow Much Fun) Mari Koegelenberg at The Digi Chick
Die Cut: Spellbinders Labels 1
Stamp: (Vintage Labels) Papertrey Ink
Chipboard: (Mitten Weather) Cosmo Cricket

3 comments:

  1. ewwwww I just LOVE those colors!!! This is the most fabulous Christmas card evah!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! Love that gorgeous blue ribbon and pairing it with the red...divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really cute, I love using my scraps too...makes me feel like it's okay to go buy more paper..LOL

    ReplyDelete