Very Merry

12.18.2010

The countdown begins. In just one week Christmas will be here. And because I am in full swing in preparations, I am sending a quick post today to share a holiday card I created. I know most of you are also preparing for the big day, and some are probably still doing some last minute shopping?

I hope that you will find some time from your busy weekend to join me tomorrow. I have an awesome post prepared for all of you and an even awesomer (not a real word) giveaway too! I will be joining the Design Team over at Papercraft Star on a holiday blog hop. There are lots of prizes to be given and inspirational projects along the way! Thanks for stopping by and have a very merry Saturday! See you tomorrow when the fun begins!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Christmas Carol) Echo Park
Die Cut: (Mat Stack 1) Papertrey Ink
Stamps: (Mat Stack 1 Collection) (2010 Holiday Tags Collection) Papertrey Ink

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that bow and pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning! I deliberated heavily on whether to get those PTI tag stamps and decided not too... As usual, I'm calling my judgment into question!

    ReplyDelete