Be Mine - Inspirational Card Sketches 99

1.25.2011


Today kicks off Sketch No. 99 over at Inspirational Card Sketches. Can you believe they have had 99 challenges? That is so amazing to me! When I saw this week's sketch, I knew I wanted to create something Valentiney (yes, I just made up that word). DZ Doodles digi stamps has sponsored this week's challenge and some of the ICS Design Team members have played along using their stamps. When I saw the Tea Rose Blooms digi stamp, I knew it would be the perfect fit for the sketch. 


I used papers from October Afternoon's Cherry Hill line. The paper sheet I used is called Sunday Dishes. Isn't that a cute name? I just love the gray polka-dots. Gray is a color we don't see very often in papercrafts, but I think it's classic. And combined with the red - wow! Definitely a keeper!


I placed a white heart-shaped doily behind a "Be Mine" journal card from Pink Paislee. Very Valentiney (there's that word again!).

Now, it's your turn! I hope you will join us for this week's challenge at Inspirational Card Sketches. Here is the sketch we played along with and what I used to create my card. 

Jan 25th Sketch

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll join me tomorrow for a super exciting challenge we have going on at Papercraft Star. It's one of my favorites! Happy crafting!

Supplies Used for "Be Mine" Card:
Cardstock: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink; (Kraft) Michael's
Patterned Papers: (Sunday Dishes - Cherry Hill line) October Afternoon
Die Cut Tag: (Cupid Collection) Pink Paislee
Digi Stamp: (Tea Rose Blooms) DZ Doodles
Markers: Copic
Heart Doily: Wilton

3 comments:

  1. sweet "Valentiney" card there! loved what u did with the sketch! Pretty pretty pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very pretty Kim!! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete