Celebrate Today

1.03.2011


January is a special time of the year for me. This is the month that I celebrate three birthdays in our family. First, it will be my daughter's 13th birthday, then it will be my own (eh-hem) birthday, and finally my son will turn 8 years old. It's a busy month full of celebrations and I couldn't be happier than to celebrate the two greatest blessings of my life - my kiddos! They are my reason I celebrate life and no matter how much they drive me crazy at times, I wouldn't want it any other way. 

I created a card to celebrate this month and the way I cherish my family and my two children who are my world! I hope today finds you reason to celebrate and to see the blessing that surround you.




Supplies Used for "Celebrate Today" Card:
Cardstock: (Rustic Cream) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Sultry) Basic Grey
Stamp: (Cupcake Collection) Papertrey Ink
Polka Dot Emboss: Provocraft
Other: (Classic Butterfly) Martha Stewart; (Scallop Punch) Fiskars; (Flowers) Michaels

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim. My daughter will be 15 this month. They grow up so fast. Wishing you birthday blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Love that handmade embellishment flower. :)
    My son turns 11 on the 6th. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete