For the Birthday Girl - Inspirational Card Sketches 98

1.18.2011

Today brings a fun and exciting challenge over at Inspirational Card Sketches. This week we have been sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs. For my card, I decided to create a birthday card fit for a princess using Sassy Studio's Princess Ariel digi stamp.


I colored the digi stamp using Photoshop and cut out the image with an oval Spellbinders die cut. My sentiment was created using Lawn Fawn's Bannerific and Sophie's Sentiments. I hope you will join us this week at Inspirational Card Sketches. Here is the sketch we are playing along with...

Jan 18 Sketch 


Thanks for stopping by! Have an amazing day!

Supplies Used for "Ariel Happy Birthday" Card:
Cardstock: (Spring Moss) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (So Sophie) My Mind's Eye
Digi Stamp: (Princess Ariel) Sassy Studios
Stamps: (Bannerific) (Sophie's Sentiments) Lawn Fawn
Flowers: (Recollections) Michael's

3 comments: