Inspirational Card Sketches 96

1.04.2011


Hello everyone! Today starts my first project as a Design Team member over at the Inspirational Card Sketches blog and I am so excited to be joining the team! Today Sketch 96 opens and some of the designers are using digi stamps from our sponsor, Pattie's Creations


I used Pattie's Tulips in Vase stamp and colored the entire image in Photoshop! Normally, I would use my Copic markers, but this was another method that I found to be easy peasy. I will definitely try this again. Here is the sketch we are playing along with...

January 4th Sketch

I hope you'll join us over at ICSketches this week. The winner of this challenge will receive 3 digi stamps of their choice from Pattie's Creations, plus bragging rights. How cool is that? 


Well, how did I do for my first project with ICSketches? Here's to making each creation with the team better than the last!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: (Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Delovely) Cosmo Cricket; (Sultry) Basic Grey
Digi Stamp: (Tulips in Vase) Pattie's Creations
Pins: Little Yellow Bicycle
Other: (Woodgrain Impression Plate) Papertrey Ink; (Tiny Type) Cosmo Cricket

3 comments:

  1. Lovein' it girl! This is so pretty. I need to use my PTI Woodgrain stamps more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your debut in ICS! I cant wait to get to know you and the other team members better! :) Lovely use of ribbons - pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and the little details (the two pins in the ribbon bow) along with the wonderful 'coloring' job in Photoshop. TFS. I love the pattern paper combo (even from different companies) from two of my favorite companies (cosmo cricket and basic grey).

    ReplyDelete