L-O-V-E

1.09.2011


"L. Is for the way you look at me.
O. Is for the only one I see.
V. Is very, very, extraordinary.
E. Is even more than anyone that you adore."
~ Nat King Cole

I just love that song and especially when Nat King Cole is singing it! I will be busy this month creating Valentine's Day cards. My daughter wants to send some to her friends at school and I have a few fun ideas in mind. This is one card I created so far. And yes, it's definitely pink! Okay, I won't be making the rest of the cards this "pink" but this one is for a little girl I know who loves this color. It's perfect for her. 



Now I need to get moving. It was my daughter's 13th birthday on Friday. She had a slumber party with her friends that evening and I didn't get to see her much that evening - she is growing so fast. So today, for her belated birthday, she wants to go roller skating. Yikes! I haven't done that in years. Let's hope I don't break my leg. Wish me luck!


Supplies Used for "I Love You So Much" Card:
Cardstock: (Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Quite Contrary) My Mind's Eye
Frame: Tattered Angels
Flowers: (Recollections) Michael's
Stamp: (Signature Series) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Raspberry Fizz) Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment and warm words :)
    Your card is beautiful, so lovely :)))
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Kim, love the trim and the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful. Love all of the pretty pink elements on your card. Have fun roller skating. :) :)

    ReplyDelete