Scraplift Me - Papercraft Star Challenge 30

1.26.2011


I thought I'd have a little fun with my blog post title this morning. "Scraplift Me!" Did it get your attention? Today we have a super fun challenge over at Papercraft Star - to "scraplift" any project from any one of our Design Team at Papercraft Star! How fun is that? 

And of course I'd be flattered if you "scraplifted" one of my own projects. Tee hee!

For my card, I decided to scraplift a card created by the very talented Tracy MacDonald. It was really tough to choose just one card to scraplift because honestly, Tracy's designs are so amazing! I really love the layouts of her cards, her Copic marker skills, and those gorgeous flowers she makes. 


My card was scraplifted from Tracy's Challenge 29 project at Papercraft Star. I was drawn to the clean lines, the bright colors, and how Tracy used the image as the focal point. For my image, I used another adorable digi stamp from our sponsor at Pink Cat Studio.


Here is Tracy's card that was my inspiration. Isn't it cute? You can read all about Tracy's card on her blog, I Wanna Build a Memory

Now it's your turn to play along with us and show us your best twist by scraplifting one of us on the Papercraft Star Design Team. There are so many designs to choose from on our Designer's blogs. Here are the deets...

Scraplift a Papercraft Star Creative Team Member

Scraplift ANY project on ANY of our current Papercraft Star Creative Team Member's blogs. You can see a list of all our Creative Team Member's on my sidebar to the right. Be sure to add a link (or tell us) what Designer and what project you scraplifted in your personal blog post so we can check it out! 

I can't wait to see what you'll create. Happy crafting!

Supplies Used for "You Make Life Sweeter" Card:
Cardstock: (Spring Rain) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Distressed Dots) Papertrey Ink
Digi Stamp: (Itty Bitty Betty Baked a Pie) Pink Cat Studio
Die Cut: Spellbinders
Markers: Copic
Sentiment Stamp: (Cupcake Collection) Papertrey Ink

10 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and sweet...beautiful work Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Love your card, and the colors and patterns you used for it!.. So CUTE! I am a crocheter, ever since I was a little girl, but am brand new to scrapbooking and paper crafting!.. just a baby still.. a rookie, having just finished my first TP Roll Album, and just gathering up my very first stamps and inkpads, a little at a time! Reading back, I'd love to try the flowers you've showed how to make, especially those on your Jan. 6th post! Nice to meet you, and I'm now your 100th follower! Hope to join in on these challenges someday too! They look like fun! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really really adorable Kim! You did a great job with your take on Tracy's card, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the cutest card ever Kim! You "lifted" perfectly and I don't think I have seen such a perfect bow...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Kim! LOL I think it's hilarious that we chose each other to scraplift. Thanks for all the sweet words about me. You made me blush.
    P.S. I like your card better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect lift, I love it!! Your coloring is beautiful, as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So perfectly cute. Love your take on Tracy's card. The colors and the image are so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so ADORABLE, Kim -- really made me smile! :o) I love the colours, the polka dots, the sentiment and that cute image -- your Copic colouring is beautiful! And your bow-tying is fabulous!
    HUGE congratulations to you, too, on the Lawn Fawn catalog!! Doesn't it just give you the warm and fuzzies to see your work in it? :o) Big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, that stamp is adorable. Great lift.

    ReplyDelete