I also received this award from Tarynne who just happens to live in the city next to mine. Who knew I'd find such a close neighbor while traveling through the blog land. She has a super fun style that always make me feel happy. Thanks, Tarynne for the award. It made my day and I am so happy to have found a blogger and crafter in my neck of the woods.
Rules that accompany this award:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
- Share 8 things about yourself.
- Pay if forward to bloggers that you have recently discovered.
8 Things About Myself:
- I have lived in the same town my entire life. That sounds boring, but I love California and the perfect weather year-round.
- When I was little, I wanted to become either a store merchandiser or a photographer for store catalogs. I still love browsing them to this day and look for new trends and styles.
- I secretly wish to act/sing in a theatrical play (not that I have the talent for this). Darn, now it's not a secret!
- My favorite food is chips and salsa with guacamole.
- I was once an antiques dealer who sold vintage toys.
- Even though I am only 30 something, I love big band music and bluegrass (but I love every type of music).
- I wish I could wear my favorite sandals and jeans to work everyday.
- If I ordered a coffee at Starbucks, it would be a Venti White Chocolate Mocha with an added shot. At Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, it would be a large 3 shot Caramel Latte.
Wonderful Bloggers I've Recently Discovered (in no particular order):
- Viola - she has the "creme de la creme" shabby chic style. Her cards have layers of details that I always try to take all in whenever I visit her blog. I love all the vintage details she adds, the staining and distressing, and the textures of her creations.
- Chan - I found Chan in Papercrafts Magazine and was really drawn to her cards. I found her blog and was immediately impressed at her clean and simple style. And she can trim and cut around any detail on any stamp! I don't know how she does it so perfect!
- Lindsay - she has such a great eye for placement of embellishments. I really love all the bright colors she uses on her cards and how each card she creates is different from the last. I wish I knew how she thinks of all these gorgeous designs.