Sweet Lil' Valentine's Day Card Set

1.29.2011


Well hello out there in blogland! Today I am sharing with you a little Valentine's Day Card set I created just for the fun of it. Actually, I will give these to my daughter so she can pass them out to some of her friends. They were super easy to make with the help of some journaling cards from Cosmo Cricket's Chemistry paper line and some October Afternoon - two of my favorite paper companies.

But before I go much further...I wanted to let you all know that I will be having a blog giveaway tomorrow! It's my way to thank all of you who read my blog, take time to give comments, send me sweet emails, and for all of your support during my process of creating. I read each comment and email, and really, you all are just the sweetest! So come back tomorrow to win a little appreciation from me to you!

Now onto the cards...






Aren't these the sweetest? Each one only took a few minutes to make. I was able to whip out a quick set of these cards in under 30 mins (I made a total of 5, but didn't photograph them all). I simply applied my papers and matting to kraft cardstock, added a doily to each, cut out and adhered journaling cards from Cosmo Cricket's Chemistry line and added some punched out hearts, buttons, and jewel stickers. 

Seriously, easy!

Supplies Used for "Valentine's Day Card Set":
Cardstock: (Kraft) Michael's
Patterned Papers: (Chemistry) Cosmo Cricket; (Hometown) October Afternoon
Doilies: Wilton
Buttons: (Holiday Collection) Papertrey Ink
Journal Cards: (Chemistry) Cosmo Cricket

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Kim! I just made a card for one of my design teams using this paper. I'd had it forever and never used it. After I started cutting I LOVED it! LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete